PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW.
Be sure to use:
- most recent FERS employee pay statement with all deductions
- current year Social Security statement (what SSA mailed to you OR from your account on SSA.gov/MySSA)
- current daily TSP balance
It is best to know and use your Service Computation Dates - FERS Retirement SCD & FERS Leave SCD - But if you don’t know them, then use your date of hire as a full-time FERS employee for both of those entries. If retiring within 3 years, we highly recommend you use your SCDs for the most accurate estimate.
All information is private and secured and will not be shared for any reasons with any other entity. Your DOB and FERS SCDs are essential for knowing when:
- you gain (vest in) lifetime participation in income and insurance benefits
- you are eligible to retire under Optional Retirement Rules
- you're eligible for income protection benefits during your career.