Before you begin, please read the following instructions to get the most out of the financial statement.
- We recommend using Google Chrome when you fill out the following form (though the most recent versions of Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge should be fully compatible).
- Use your most recent statements: pay (E&L); TSP, and Social Security
- Use your Retirement SCD (Service Computation Date) and leave SCD. If you don’t know them, then use the first day of full-time FERS employment instead for both of those entries.
Also, please keep the following in mind:
- Retirement SCD is the date for the first day of your FERS service career. It may be adjusted for other types of federal service, such as active military duty.
- Leave SCD is the date that determines the number of annual leave hours you receive per period.